Stellar Volume Repair 2019 that repairs volume errors, damaged directory, and replaces the old directory with the repaired volume directory to get your Mac backup and smooth running once again. The software checks for errors in journaled files, multi-linked files, extents overflow file, catalog file, volume bitmap, and volume information.
- Repairs Corrupt Mac Hard Disk and Partitions.
- Repairs Damaged Volume Directory.
- Repair Corrupt Disk Permission on Startup Disk.
- Supports Repairing Damaged Encrypted Drives.
- Enables Journaling on Mac Volumes.
Stellar Volume Repair Mac Features:
- This Repair utility is capable enough to correct a range of Mac disk errors.
- It even lets you repair minor disk errors without repairing the directory.
- If your directory is not updated on a regular basis or is damaged.
- This software repairs the entire volume directory and replaces the damaged directory with the newly created one.
- You can seemingly mount a severely corrupt Mac volume and can make all your apparently lost data accessible.
- This Mac disk repair software repairs corrupt directory structure of HFS formatted external hard drives.
- You just need to connect your external drive to Mac to start repairing cryptic disk errors such as Invalid B-tree node or Invalid Node Structure.
- You can also repair corrupt external solid-state drives using this utility.
- This tool helps you repair corrupt start-up disk by allowing you to create a bootable USB.
- You can boot your troubled Mac and further repair its startup disk.
- You just have to create a bootable USB on another Mac with similar configuration and then boot your Mac using this USB to repair the corrupt volume directory.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.