Stellar Volume Optimizer 2019 Professional Mac disk Repair software that repairs volume errors, rebuilds any damaged directory, and replaces the old directory with the new one to get your Mac backup and running. The software checks for errors in catalog file, multi-linked files, extents overflow file, journaled files, volume bitmap, and volume information.
- Overhaul wide range of OS disk errors.
- Rebuilds damaged volume directory.
- Repair disk permission on Mac.
- Option to roll back a volume to its previous state.
- User-friendly and robust Mac drive repair tool.
Stellar Volume Optimizer Mac Features:
- The software is capable of correcting a range of volume errors in Mac in order for resolving problems faced while opening, saving, or deleting files.
- Minor disk errors are repaired without having to rebuild the directory.
- If your directory is not updated regularly or is damaged, this repair tool tends to rebuild the entire volume directory and replaces the damaged directory with the newly created one.
- The tool helps to mount a severely corrupt Mac volume and make all your seemingly lost data accessible.
- The software ensures that your volume is repaired in almost every case of OS X directory corruption.
- If a volume is severely damaged and it fails to repair, this OS X drive repair tool allows you to roll back the volume to its previous state.
- You can enable ‘Rollback’ property by setting preferences in the software.
- The software gives you choice to create a bootable DVD. You can boot your system from this disc and fix your boot volume.
- You can create bootable DVD on another system with similar configuration and then boot your Mac through this disc to rebuild the corrupt volume directory.
- The software can be used to verify & repair permissions on all bootable volumes in your system that contains any OS X.
- This helps you to easily identify and address issues with various Apple-originated files and folders stored on the boot volume of your Mac.
- This repair utility provides a handful of options to make the overall process easy, fast, and convenient for the users.
- You can set preferences in the software for update and rollback options.
- The interface of the tool is designed to give you the look and feel of Mac OS.
- This disk repair software for Mac rebuilds corrupt directory structure of HFS formatted external hard drives.
- Connect your external drive to Mac and repair cryptic disk errors such as Invalid B-tree node.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.