Stellar Repair for Photo 2020 Mac is the best DIY tool to repair corrupt or damaged photos having .JPG or .JPEG file extension. If your JPEG images appear distorted, split, blurred, pixelated, software will help you resurrect your prized memories.
- Repairs Corrupt Header & Invalid JPEG File Structure
- Fix Corrupt JPG Files Recovered From Corrupt Storage Media
- Extracts Thumbnails Of Severely Corrupt JPEG File
- Repairs Multiple JPEG Files Simultaneously.
Stellar Repair Photo Mac Features:
- Stellar Repair for Photo Crack Mac software Fixes corrupted, broken or damaged JPEG/JPG image files.
- Repairs corrupted or damaged JPEG image files and recover them back from the flash memory cards, memory sticks, computer.
- Stellar JPEG Repair fixes your completely unreadable JPEG files even under the situations of corrupt header, corrupt JPEG data, invalid JPEG file structure.
- This JPEG recovery software can easily extract the embedded thumbnail image of severely corrupt JPEG files without compromising its visual fidelity.
- This feature is particularly important for all JPEG images, which have undergone damages or corruptions beyond repair.
- With Stellar Repair for Photo, you can get the thumbnail images of those files.
- JPEG recovery tool provides an option to preview repaired jpeg files after scan so that you can check for inconsistencies in your repaired images prior to saving.
- The tool has a knack of repairing all images intact.
- Once you find that there are no differences, you can choose to save them at any location of your storage media.
- Repair for Photo software is very easy to use with its straightforward and intuitive GUI.
- You will find a progress bar that reveals the exact status of a scanning or saving process.
- After completion of a task, you are provided with appropriate messages to know if the task completed successfully.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.