Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 2019 is an easy-to-use, DIY Mac photo recovery software that restores all your precious photos, videos and audio files from digital camera, memory card, USB stick, pen drive, hard drive and other storage devices in just 3 simple steps.
- Photo Recovery from SD Card, Memory Sticks, Smart Media, Hard Drives etc.
- Supports 100+ Photos, Videos & Music File Formats.
- Easy to Use Software, No Technical Skills Required.
- Recovers Data from Digital Storage Media Having Bad Sectors.
- Free On-Fly Preview available while scanning the media
- Recovered Images can be saved on any other Digital Media.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Mac Features:
- It is equipped with major UI improvements to maximize user experience.
- This advanced tool lets you stop a running scan and save the scan progress up to that point in the form of a disk image (.dmg) file.
- This file can be later loaded into the software to resume recovery from the saved point.
- For most devices, the application’s advanced scanning engines quickly finds recoverable items.
- In such scenarios, the RAW recovery feature of the software comes in handy to search for deleted data.
- The latest version of the software includes major improvements in the Preferences menu.
- It now includes options to Preview, Add new file header, and Edit file header. The file preview has been modified to support preview of corrupted files in the safe mode, both in thumbnail view and running preview.
- Any files found are then provided for preview and recovery.
- This feature can save a lot of time in case you know the exact location on the hard drive / volume where a photo / media file existed before being deleted.
- In addition to the wide range of photo, audio, and video file formats mentioned above, the Mac photo recovery software.
- Keeping this in mind, the Stellar Phoenix Mac photo recovery is one of the most versatile software available in the market that helps recover photos from Mac.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.