Stellar Phoenix Entourage Repair 2019 Recover Emails by Repairing Corrupt MS Entourage ‘Database’ Files. Stellar Phoenix Entourage Repair crack for mac tool restores all the corrupt and inaccessible mailbox items including emails, attachments, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes, without any data loss.
- Secured & Easy Recovery of corrupt Entourage ‘Database’ files.
- Capable of previewing Entourage data before actual recovery in tree structure.
- Counter for Mails, Address book, Calendar, Notes and Tasks.
- Compatible with MS Entourage 2008 and 2004.
- Option to save repaired file into Outlook 2011 & Apple Mail.
Stellar Phoenix Entourage Repair Mac Features:
- This tool is capable enough to repair your deeply damaged Entourage ‘Database’ files.
- Mac Entourage Recovery tool is designed to repair almost all the critical cases of Entourage database corruption.
- You are allowed to repair and save your recovered Entourage mailbox along with Mails, Attachments, Address Book, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Calendar.
- This all-in-one Entourage repair software allows you to scan corrupt Entourage database files and display them in a tree like structured list.
- After successful scan you will be able to preview all recoverable items in your Database in a three-pane window.
- This functionality of the software adds a good user experience that can be handled easily and quickly along with the all-inclusive modules.
- This software will always prove to be a rescue for you. Due to easy interface and managed modules.
- You will get all the required options to execute quick and effortless Entourage database recovery from all cases of corruption.
- After completion of the scanning process, the Entourage Repair Tool prompts you to save all the listed files in Entourage archive (‘.rge’) file format that candirectly be imported into MS Entourage.
- This file includes all the Entourage mail items like email messages, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, etc.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.