Stellar Drive Clone for mac 2019 Hard Drive Cloning utility that clones and creates disk image of the Mac hard drive and volumes. The cloned hard drive can be used as a ready-to-use copy of the original hard drive, while the image file can be useful in restoring the data, in case of any data loss or inaccessibility. Stellar Drive Clone key With this Mac cloning software, you can select the files or folders of your choice in any partition on your Mac and create a back up file of the same. You can further go for ‘Schedule Periodic Backup’ (daily, weekly, or monthly) and the software will do the task of its own. The good thing is that you can also backup a removable media.
Stellar Drive Clone Mac Features:
- Creates an exact copy of hard drive and logical volumes
- Creates image of any volume or entire Mac hard drive
- Option to restore volume from a folder or image file
- Back up all the important files/folders in a volume
- Support Cloning of Mac Encrypted hard drives and volumes
- Creates a clone of any Mac based volume or the entire hard drive.
- This feature can also be useful if you want to take a full system backup.
- It has extended support to clone or copy the exact contents of a solid-state drive to your Mac hard drive. SSD drives are comparatively faster than traditional magnetic disks.
- You can create a clone of your SSD drive using this Mac Drive Clone utility.
- Provides option to create disk image of any Mac hard drive or volumes.
- The hard drive image stores the content of the entire hard drive and can be useful in case of any instance of data loss or inaccessibility.
- The image file created through Stellar Drive Clone takes less storage space, as it ignores the bad sectors and unused file space in the source drive or volume.
- Drive Clone provides option to resize the volumes on the destination drive.
- The software also performs cloning for exFAT based volumes or drives.
- You can also clone a flash drive formatted with exFAT file system.
- Further, the software can clone any NTFS formatted drive to exFAT formatted drive in Mac OSX.
- This is a native partitioning scheme for DOS and Windows disks.
- t is also used for devices that support DOS or Windows compatible file formats such as memory cards.
- This feature of the software allows you to customize the end-task activities.
- You can also set preferences to check for Stellar Drive Clone updates at a scheduled day.
- ou can include multiple applications, depending upon the space on the media and run them from the Bootable USB as well.
- You do not need to copy the Mac Drive Clone application to the Bootable Media, as it exists as an in-built application.
- Creates a minimal system with all the necessary system files, which works as a real system with bare minimum features.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.