Stellar Data Recovery Premium 2020 Mac recovers files lost due to emptied recycle bin, unexpected system shutdown, virus attack and other such reasons.
- Recovers data from emptied recycle bin
- Gets back data from RAW hard drives
- Recovers from deleted or lost partition
Stellar Data Recovery Professional, previously known as Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Professional Crack Mac supports NTFS, exFAT and FAT (FAT16/FAT32) formatted drives.
- Recovers data from hard drives, SSDs and USB drives
- Recovers data from crashed and unbootable system
- Recovers files from partially burnt or scratched CD/DVD
Stellar Data Recovery Premium Mac Features:
- Stellar Data Recovery is the preferred software to recover lost or deleted data documents, emails, pictures, videos, audio files.
- The software deals with all types of data loss situations including drive formatting, disk corruption, file deletion and more.
- It can recover data from FAT, ex-FAT and NTFS formatted drives and partitions.
- Mac software can find and locate the missing partitions on a drive, which might have been lost due to corruption or accidental deletion.
- You can leverage the Deep Scan utility in case a desired partition is not found after Quick scan.
- The software recovers lost or deleted email data files including Microsoft Outlook (PST), Outlook Express (DBX), Exchange Server (EDB), Lotus Notes (NSF) and many other file types.
- This data recovery software can scan any Mac-based storage to look for photos, music, videos or any other file type.
- The freedom to choose specific file types and scan location helps reduce the time taken by the software to search and locate the lost files.
- The software also gets back your data from all kinds of memory cards including SD card, Micro SD card, CF cards, etc.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.