SteerMouse 2020 Mac is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well. SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple’s software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, “snap to” cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more. SteerMouse crack mac lets you control the cursor’s Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed.
By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand. With SteerMouse for Mac, you can configure the different parts of your mouse, including the functions of the buttons, wheel, tilt wheel, and cursor. Even better, you can set the app to work differently depending on the application with which the mouse is used.
SteerMouse for mac can adjust the sensitivity or the reactivity of the mouse and cursor movements using sliders. The effects are instantaneous, so it’s easy to determine the best setting for you. This is similar to what can be done with a mouse on a Windows computer, but SteerMouse does more. You can set the cursor or mouse pointer to automatically position itself on one of the following buttons every time you load an application or open a window: Default button, Cancel button, Close button, Minimize button, Zoom button, or size control.
SteerMouse Mac Features:
- You can assign multiple shortcut keys. They are entered in order.
- Moves the cursor to the default button, close button and so on. It has an option for auto-click.
- Scrolls vertically or horizontally. It has an option for hands-free scrolling.
- Opens a window for switching applications. You can specify an application instead of opening it.
- Siri, Spotlight, Look Up, Notification Center, Launchpad, Screen Zoom.
- Play, Stop, Volume Control and so on.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.