Staircase 2020 Mac is a tool for After Effects that allows you to quickly stagger, sequence and randomise blocks of layers. Divide your layers into separate blocks via block size or via label colour.
Hovering over the UI will highlight what labels are selected. Offset layers individually, or control inside and outside the blocks. Staircase comes with some great additional features like staggering based on position.
Staircase Mac Features:
- Stagger inside blocks and outside blocks based on position seperately.
- Ease all selected layers, or choose to ease inside or outside blocks.
- Staircase works out the overall in-point and out-point of each block and adjusts accordingly.
- Randomise blocks of layers up to a defined amount forwards in time.
- Add additional elements you see in the main UI to what ever best suits your needs.
- Choose a unit value between: Frames, Seconds Minutes.
- Staircase has support for multiple languages in AE.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.