Stacks 2019 Mac is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It’s a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
Stacks Mac Features:
- Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width.
- You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- There are hundreds of professionally designed free and low cost stacks ready for download.
- Easily add amazing content to your site.
- Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy to use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
- Because Stacks builds layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid.
- Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layout and add their own HTML to the mix.
- You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use.
- The Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even build a custom UI for the Stacks HUD.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.