SSH Copy 2020 Mac is an intuitive SFTP client lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop.
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers.
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse.
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep.
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically.
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain.
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file.
- Able to compress SSH connection.
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods.
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification.
- Support multi-factor authentication.
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types.
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.