SQLPro Studio 2022 Mac is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
SQLPro Studio Mac Features:
Multiple database support
SQLPro supports many database types including MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above) and Oracle (8i and above).
BEST AT THE BASICS
Table creation, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlighting are just some of the features you can expect. SQLPro Studio crack Updating or designing a table? We can help you out.
SQLPro boasts an intuitive interface, where the most basic to advanced database needs are easily accessible.
Working with cloud providers such as Amazon relational database service, Microsoft Azure or Heroku? No problem, SQLPro Studio Mac Crack supports most cloud based instances.
MULTIPLE RESULT SETS
Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? SQLPro Studio license key can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages.
NO JAVA REQUIRED
SQLPro is a 100% native Mac app. This means it can and will outperform any of the other Java based database management interfaces.
SINGLE CELL SELECTION
Work with results using single (or multi) cell selection, similar as a spreadsheet. SQLPro Studio Mac full rather than requiring full-row selection as many other tools use, SQLPro allows you to select one or more cells at a time.Some of the great features include:
- Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark).
- Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience.
- Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes and much more!
- SQL Beautifier/formatter.
- Database wide searching.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
- Netbios support.
- Master password support for additional security.
SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL & MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above).
- The truncate table dialog now includes the hostname and database details on the confirmation panel.
- Fixed an issue with mssql IDENTITY_INSERT.
- Added a ‘find column’ hotkey.
- Added a ‘make uppercase’ and ‘make lowercase’ hotkey.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.