SQLPro 2020 for Postgres is a advanced but lightweight PostgresSQL database client, allowing quick and simple access to Postgres servers. SQLPro for mac creation, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlighting are just some of the basic features you can expect. Whether update or design a table, we can help you out. SQLPro for Postgres boasts an intuitive interface, where the most basic PostgresSQL database needs are easily accessible.
Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? You can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages. Work with results using single (or multi) cell selection, similar as a spreadsheet. Rather than requiring full-row selection as many other tools use, SQLPro allows you to select one or more cells at a time.
SQLPro Mac Features:
- Syntax highlighting.
- Tabbed based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.