SQLPro for SQLite 2022 Mac is an advanced sqlite editor. SQLPro for SQLite Crack Mac, SQLPro for SQLite License key has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
SQLPro for SQLite Mac Features:
- Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
- Advanced multi-query execution.
- Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
- Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Runtime loadable extension support.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Full screen support.
- Column reordering.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
- Fixed an issue where adding and removing records on the data field would not update the row count.
- Fixed an issue where inserting rows would not display an updated value (for say a primary key auto increment).
- Fixed an issue where some users were being prompted to purchase.
- Favorites are now stored on the iCloud file system (or local file system if iCloud is disabled).
- App icon now uses Big Sur style guide.
- Insert CSV now includes ‘treat blank string as null’ option.
- Export CSV now includes ‘tread null as blank string’ option.
- The filter keyboard shortcut should now no longer require the data or results grid to be selected.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.