Springy FX 2020 Mac great set of tools that allows you to easily create a fun secondary movement, based on your transformation properties keyframed! Whether you want a stylish look cartoon or add some subtle overlapping actions in their animations, surely you will find the tool you need between 9 tools available in the set!
Springy FX Mac Features:
- Every animator knows that the secondary movement is really the key to add this extra level of their life character animations.
- In fact, many of the famous animation principles ( “Overlap”, “Tracking”, “Secondary action” and “Squash & Stretch”), are still learned and used by almost any entertainer for decades.
- But in fact, the same principles can be applied to the field of motion design, even highly use if you want your animated layers convey an idea of life is recommended. But creating such secondary movement from scratch in After Effects can be time consuming and tedious.
- The tool set consists of nine tools, available as buttons with some clear icons that can be arranged as a row (horizontal layout) or a column (vertical design, with or without tags).
Among these 9 tools, you find:
- 1 Springy useful restriction Parent;
- 7 oscillating deformers (bending, shearing, crushing and stretching, shaking, extrusion, twisting and liquid);
- 1 custom effect powerful elastic.
Springy FX Apps Support: After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC, CS6.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.