Spotify ADS Killer 2019 Mac applications will take care to set up a barrier against ADS if Spotify is running, and will remove it if Spotify quit. The included Faceless release, is a background only application, consuming almost zero CPU time & resources and can be quit from the Activity Monitor utility. Just place it in your login items, and enjoy!
Spotify ADS Killer Mac Features:
- It is important to mention that the program’s user interface is on the lightweight side.
- The application packing just one button enabling you to block or unblock ads on Spotify.
- Lightweight ad remover for a clean Spotify experience.
- The removal of advertisement only requires a couple of seconds.
- No need to keep it open to preserve changes.
- You also need to know that the ad blocker has a small memory footprint.
- It is a minimalist piece of software focusing on one single responsibility, namely that of helping you block ads on Spotify.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.