Spectre 2020 Mac is the leading multi-instrument, real-time audio analyzer for OS, packed with 20 different multi-channel and multi-trace meters including Level, VU, Spectrograph, Oscilloscope and Spectrogram.
Spectre makes metering as beautiful as it is useful. Design, speed, accuracy and dependability are all central to Spectre’s design, placing it among the most powerful real-time analyzers in the industry. And, at a fraction of the price of most tools like it, Spectre is ideal for students and professionals alike.
Spectre Mac Features:
- Spectre is mind-blowingly powerful and stable.
- Spectre has always been incredibly accurate.
- Retina-ready and fully optimized for OS Mavericks.
- Spectre provides producers and engineers with a true.
- Use Spectre’s meters to comply with industry standards.
- Perfect the frequency responses of the low rumbles.
- Isolate and highlight that solo violinist.
- Monitor and normalize audio loudness from the beginning.
- You to enable only the most relevant meters, keeping.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.