SourceTree 2020 Mac is the fast and easy way to work with Git and Mercurial. Easily utilise both distributed version control systems from one application. Work with your GitHub, Bitbucket, and Kiln accounts without leaving the application. Also works with Subversion servers too! SourceTree mac crack has acquired SourceTree, and it is for a limited time!
SourceTree Mac Features:
- Say goodbye to the command line use the full capability of Git and Mercurial in the SourceTree desktop app.
- Manage all your repositories, hosted or local, through SourceTree’s simple interface.
- SourceTree for Mac can bring everyone up to speed with Git and Mercurial.
- Create, clone, commit, push, pull, merge, and more are all just a click away.
- Make advanced Git and Mercurial devs even more productive.
- Keep your repositories cleaner and your development more efficient with SourceTree’s intuitive interface to Git and Hg’s ‘branchy’ development model.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.