Soundminer Pro 2022 Mac is an advanced search engine for both Macintosh and Windows users, a highly advanced batch conversion engine, an integrated metadata management tool, an advanced sound design tool, a DSP processing host, a scalable server for multiple users, a web publishing vehicle, and a tracking and metrics system, and it is a companion product designed to work directly with the most popular production tools in the industry.
In short, Soundminer Crack Mac products are indispensable workflow tools for audio professionals and supported by thousands of users and the biggest content creators throughout the world. Our users include: Sound Editors, Music Editors, Content creators, Music Publishers, Composers, Broadcasters, Audio Studios, Gamers, Radio stations, and Film and TV studios.
Soundminer Pro Mac Features:
- New search methods – new left panel Filter Search, chained search pills, all improve upon our industry leading search engine.
- Speed Improvements(Scanning, waveform zooming, etc) allows us to go in and optimize things making all these functions quicker and taking advantage of new hardware improvements.
- Updated UI – we took the opportunity to improve, but not drastically change what has become a comfortable tool for many.
- User Experience improvements, including custom database ordering, field ordering. Little, but important things.
- Mini Waveforms and Metadata Workflows bought down from the V5Pro version!
- UCS Support in PLUS – the Universal Category System is now fully integrated into our PLUS and V5 products.
- Gallium Package – This is a combination of PLUS with the Server, ProPack and Radium add ons. And you can even add Universal so you have all these new advances on both Mac and Windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.