Sony Sound Forge Pro 2019 Mac is back and it’s better than ever. It has always been an incredible tool, for recording, editing and processing audio to the highest possible standard. Thanks to its multi-channel recording, an intuitive workflow, extremely powerful editing features and an array of mastering plug-ins, it has continued to set new standards in the audio industry for more than two decades.
Sound Forge Pro Mac Features:
- It is the second-generation audio editing application designed exclusively for OS, with expanded editing features incorporated by popular demand.
- Easily navigate the entire interface and work quickly, even on laptops.
- Assigning hardware, metering input signals, arming tracks, and recording high-resolution multichannel audio is a simple and fluid process in Sound Forge Pro Mac.
- Sound Forge Pro Mac features a streamlined user interface that takes full advantage of contemporary OS functionality.
- Enhance and repair audio with iZotope plug-ins including the complete Nectar Elements vocal processing engine.
- Generate perfect master files straight away with Sound Forge Pro Mac.
- iZotope’s Mastering and Repair Suite, the complete iZotope Nectar Elements Vocal Processing plug-in, and a host of native tools come standard.
- Sound Forge Pro Mac includes 200 free Blastwave FX sound effects.
- Next-generation HD sound effects from the producers of our incredible Detroit Chop Shop line of Sony Sound Serie.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.