Sound Control 2021 Mac lets users use a software volume mixer. Sound Control Crack Mac enables users to easily and quickly change app volumes as well as selectively apply a system-wide EQ to app audio. Sound Control does this by adding a software mixer to the menu bar of your Mac. In addition to the volume mixer, Sound Control Mac Crack also adds a software EQ to your audio output allowing users to easily tailor the sound of their Mac’s audio to their specific taste or to properly cal.
Sound Control Mac Features:
- Per-app volume control, including mute
- System-wide EQ with 10 or 31 bands
- Easy control via menu bar item or hotkeys
- Add software and keyboard control to HDMI and other audio devices.
- Now includes support for Apple Silicon Macs.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some WINE apps now showing up properly (Final Fantasy XIV).
- Early support for Monterey.
- Removed unsupported Separate Safari Sites on Monterey.
- Fixed switch behavior.
- No longer quits after dismissing the security settings installer guide.
- Changing the default output and input device no longer closes the menu.
- Now shows activity status for inputs.
- Fixed issue where setting the output device via applescript could turn Sound Control off.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.