Sophos Home 2021 Mac blocks advanced viruses, malware, phishing, exploits, and ransomware attacks. Powered by enterprise-grade endpoint protection technologies, the home version is affordable, simple to install, and easy to use. Offering a central dashboard with an intuitive interface, Sophos Home Crack Mac provides a full system scan, firewall, and security protection capabilities.
Both the free edition and the subscription-based Sophos Home Premium Crack provide sophisticated, next-gen web protection and virus removal tools for macOS systems.
Sophos Home Mac Features:
Artificial Intelligence Threat Detection:
Detect and block new, previously unidentified “zero-day” attacks with predictive AI and deep learning before they impact your system.
Real-Time Threat Prevention:
Analyze suspicious behavior and activities to protect yourself against new and developing threats. Sophos Home Mac Crack identifies and eliminates viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, bots, and potentially unwanted apps (PUAs).
Advanced Ransomware Security:
Prevent your personal files and photos from being encrypted and held for ransom. Sophos’ powerful anti-ransomware technology blocks the ransomware attack and rolls back affected data to its previous state.
Advanced Malware Scan and Clean:
Install Sophos on Mac to eradicate all traces of remnants of malware- including viruses, Trojans, rootkits, and spyware. Following installation, the Mac version of Sophos Home performs a deep scan and clean of your system.Remote Security Management:
Choose one member in the family to manage Sophos Home for Mac for up to 10 devices whether in the same house or in another country. Address security alerts, change security settings and run scans from the Cloud Management Dashboard in any web browser.
- Parental Web Filtering
- Web Security
- Banking Protection (MRG Effitas certification)
- Privacy Protection
- Premium Support.
- Fixed Time Machine issues that prevented backing up files to network locations
- Improved system extensions approval system, to reduce red/orange/yellow shield appearing on Big Sur -macOS 11 installations.
- Removed forced scan right after installation
- Fixed several issues related to Microphone and Camera false detections (PrivGuard showing camera is active, for example)
- Addressed an LPE vulnerability via XPC service, to prevent potential local privileges exploit.
- Internal changes to CryptoGuard protection (Ransomware protection)
- Updated virus data engine to address an issue in which scans were getting aborted due to updates running at the same time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.