Sony Spectralayers 2018 Mac can work with the individual sounds in an audio file just as if they were objects in a photograph. Make detailed repairs with precise tools. Move sounds around, reduce noise and clutter, increase clarity, or get totally creative and transform a sound picture into something new and different. Sony Spectralayers mac crack spectral editing experience is, literally, sound as vision. Transcend the waveform display and refine your vision with SpectraLayers.
Who needs SpectraLayers Pro?
- From small fixes to radical, project-wide transformations, use SpectraLayers Pro to repair, filter, and remix audio in ways you never thought possible.
- Isolate individual sounds in an audio file, select material by frequency, and construct new music directly on the spectral graph.
- Eliminate unwanted noise with extreme precision. Apply bandwidth-limited noiseprints across entire files, or perform surgical cuts to remove isolated sonic events.
- Audio extraction is a SpectraLayers Pro specialty. Pull target sounds for analysis, replacement, or rights management purposes.
- Make old recordings sound their best, with technology that transforms historical audio documents into detailed visual documents that can be edited directly in the spectral graph.
- If you work with digital audio, you need SpectraLayers Pro. The latest edition features parallel developments in program design and core engine performance that work together in harmony to deliver the most highly-evolved spectral editing platform available.
What can I do with SpectraLayers Pro?
- Enjoy seamless interoperability with Sound Forge Pro 11 and Sound Forge Pro Mac 2.5.
- Usz the frequency spectrum of one layer as a cast or mold for carving an impression directly into the spectrum of a second layer. Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding opens up unexplored new worlds of audio processing possibilities.
- Perform noiseprint-based noise reduction using customized noiseprints containing multiple frequency bands of any width.
- Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact.
- Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers.
- Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio file.
- Divide audio into component parts for processing and remixing.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.