Softros LAN messenger 2020 Mac is an easy-to-use LAN messaging application for safe, secure and effective intra-office communication. It does not require a server to run and is very easy to install. Softros LAN IM comes with a variety of handy features such as PC-to-PC messaging, group LAN chat rooms, broadcast messaging to quickly notify selected individuals or groups about an event, and also drag-and-drop file transfer to exchange files and folders between staff members.
All messages and files exchanged by the users are securely encrypted and never go outside your local company network, which guarantees that no unauthorized person will ever read your private correspondence or access your sensitive data.
Softros LAN messenger Mac Features:
- LAN chat software encrypts all data with AES-256 and works strictly within your company network.
- The instant messenger from Softros has a very intuitive interface and requires no additional training.
- Keep track of your messages by saving them locally or to a network share.
- Full support of Microsoft and Citrix Terminal Services environments.
- You do not need to set up and maintain a dedicated messaging server
- Our IM tool is a stand-alone peer-to-peer based application.
- Exchange messages with just one or multiple users at the same time.
- Notify individual users or whole user groups about an event by sending out a broadcast message.
- Easily exchange documents with your colleagues. Just drag and drop a file.
- You can easily send files and folders to multiple users at the same time right within a group conversation.
- Arrange your co-workers in groups by department or job title.
- Administrators can selectively restrict access to most features of the Softros communication software.
- Enhanced functionality of the Softros local chat application allows you to link your company locations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.