SoftRAID 2021 Mac apple stopped actively working on AppleRAID in 2021 and removed full support for it in Latest version macOS. If you ever had a problem with your AppleRAID volumes, you were stuck. Now, however, you can use those same volumes with SoftRAID mac crack no need to copy all the files from one volume to another. You can just convert your AppleRAID stripe and mirror volumes and to SoftRAID volumes. Your volumes will be just as fast or faster and you can take full advantage of SoftRAID’s renowned speed, reliability and support.
SoftRAID Mac Features:
- SoftRAID now in 4 Languages.
- SoftRAID supports RAID 4, RAID 5 and RAID 1+0 volumes.
- You can convert your AppleRAID stripe volume to a RAID 1+0 volume.
- SoftRAID can also create RAID 4 and RAID 5 volumes.
- You can test a disk before you start using it, monitor it for defects.
- You can even have the SoftRAID Monitor notify you via email whenever there is a problem.
- The SoftRAID Monitor is always watching your disks and volumes.
- You can create volumes with several different RAID levels.
- Any SoftRAID volume can use up to 16 disks.
- The disks can even be in different enclosures to give you more flexibility and higher performance.
- You can’t get this level of flexibility and performance from hardware RAID.
- SoftRAID RAID 1+0 volumes have a great combination of speed, simplicity.
- RAID volumes are faster than RAID 1+0 volumes.
- SoftRAID RAID volumes are ideal for reading and writing large files. They are also good for small files which are frequently read but infrequently written.
- If a disk fails in a stripe volume, you will lose all the files on that volume.
- A SoftRAID volume can protect you from disk failure, hardware failure and be part of a backup strategy to protect your business from theft, fire, flooding and other calamities.
- Mirror volumes provide the greatest level of protection.
- Thunderbolt 2 enclosure combined with state of the art RAID software.
- Most RAID products just protect you from losing files when a disk fails.
- It can also detect when a disk is starting to become less reliable.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.