Snapper 2018 Mac you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form. Snapper crack mac hit the space bar or double-click in the wave form to play. Or use auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
Snapper Mac Features:
- Drag, Drop and Convert.
- Drag it out, to create a new file.
- Split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa
- Convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go.
- Snapper opens over 50 sound file formats.
- That includes compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio.
- It shows loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers.
- You name it, Snapper can handle it.
- Snapper follows your file selection in the Finder.
- It shows a wave form as soon as you select an audio file.
- You can drag files directly to the cursor of your sequencer or audio editor.
What’s new in version?
- Much improved integration with Snow Leopard.
- Spot-to-cursor of Nuendo, Cubase, Logic and ProTools
- Drag selections anywhere, into tracks or even iChat.
- Even smaller cpu footprin
- Waveforms that look better and appear and scroll quicker
- Looped playback
- Trim tool, fades and normalizing
- Varispeed playback without pitch shift
- Recent files tab
- Level meters.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.