Snagit 2020 Mac brings screenshots to life in an incredibly powerful way. Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information. Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
Snagit Mac Features:
- Grab Text Snagit captures way more than just images.
- Grab Text magically pulls out the text from a screen capture or file.
- And since you can paste it into another document for edits, you’ll work faster, rather than wasting time with endless typing.
- Smart Move: With the flip of a switch, automatically make objects in your screen captures movable. Rearrange buttons, delete text, or edit other elements in your screenshots.
- Snagit recognizes the text in your screenshots for quick editing.
- Change the font, colors, and size of the text in your screenshots without affecting the look and feel.
- Other improvements include updates to the desktop video recording feature.
- Snagit allows for higher frame rate desktop recording for smoother, more professional recordings, as well as better quality webcam capture and better stability.
- And, it does it all using fewer CPU resources than ever before.
- Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured.
- Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
- Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
- Do more than just move text around in your capture and choose to edit it directly.
- Choose to capture text on your screen or find and copy text after capture from the whole image or select an area in the image to get specific text.
- Drag objects around in Snagit Editor and they will snap to align with other objects or the canvas itself.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.