Samsung Smart Switch 2021 Mac seamlessly transfers contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device.
Switch from Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile:
Whether your old phone is an Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows Mobile device, upgrading to a Galaxy smartphone is done in one seamless move with Smart Switch.
Transfer what’s important:
From your contacts to messages, your photos and videos to your music, your calendar events to your apps. Even the device settings. They’re all there on your new Galaxy phone for you to pick up right where you left off.
Three simple ways:
Transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy phone via USB Cable, Wi-Fi or computer. Choose the method you feel most comfortable with. Everything else comes easy.”
Smart Switch Mac Features:
- Use Smart Switch to transfer content with your PC or Mac.
- Transfer content with Samsung Smart Switch.
- Transfer content from an iOS device with Samsung Smart Switch.
- Smart Switch frequently asked questions.
- Sync your iOS device to iCloud To make sure all of your latest content is ready for transfer.
- It will transfer data from most Android or iOS phones, and even some older Windows and Blackberry.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.