Smart Shooter for mac 2020 allows you to fully control your camera from your PC, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene. Smart Shooter carck works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras.
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional and amateur photographer, providing them with the following features:
Smart Shooter Mac Features:
- Remote camera control via USB cable.
- Full control of camera settings.
- Photo download and display on Mac.
- Real time zooming/panning photo display.
- Live View display including overlay mode.
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file.
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure.
- Automatic control via scripting.
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview.
The following Canon cameras are supported:
- 1D Mark IV,1D C, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 100D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D,
- Rebel SL1, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i, Rebel T3i, Rebel XS, Rebel T3, Rebel T4i, Rebel T5, Rebel T5i, Rebel T6, Rebel, T6i, Rebel T6s, Rebel XSi
- Kiss F, Kiss X2, Kiss X3, Kiss X4, Kiss X5, Kiss X6i, Kiss X7, Kiss X8i, 8000D, Kiss X50, Kiss X70, Kiss X80
The following Nikon cameras are supported:
Df, D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D5, D90, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500 D7000, D7100, D7200.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.