Smart Converter Pro 2022 Mac fastest video converter with movie and TV show metadata, subtitles, folder monitoring and batch conversions. Smart Converter Pro crack mac has it all. It’s so easy to use – just drag your video or audio files onto Smart Converter Pro, select an output preset and convert. Smart Converter analyses your files and only converts the bits that need to be converted. This means less waiting and top quality conversions.
Smart Converter Pro Mac Features:
- It offers a bunch of amazing features to make your conversions quicker, smarter and more convenient.
- Folder monitoring convert anything that hits your monitored folders.
- Movie and TV Show info automatically add key info about your movies.
- Subtitles include subtitles, add external subtitles and even load subtitles from the web!
- Audio tracks include any or all of the audio tracks in your movies.
- Batch processing queue up and convert as many files as you like in one go.
- Set destination you decide where you converted files go.
- Decide whether to send converted files to iTunes.
Why So Smart?
When you drop a media file into Smart Converter Pro and choose a conversion type, it immediately analyses your file and works out what needs to be converted. In many cases neither the video nor the audio need converting. In some cases just one or the other need converting, and in a few cases both will need converting.
Smart Converter Pro only converts the parts of your movie that need it and leaves the rest alone. This makes Smart Converter Pro faster that every other converter while maintaining the highest possible quality video an audio in the converted movie.
- Fixed a bug that would make it look like your conversions had stopped.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.