Sketch 2022 Mac graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden. Sketch Mac Crack supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export. Sketch for Mac Crack Powerful styling: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more. Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering.
Sketch Mac Features:
- Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS.
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document.
- Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time.
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles.
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision.
- Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers.
- Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers.
- A growing community of designers with fantastic resources.
New in Sketch 92
Improvements and bug fixes
- This update brings a whole host of small improvements to make you more productive in Sketch — including faster ways to tidy and swap layers using Smart Distribute.
- When you mouse over the Smart Distribute rearrange handle of a layer inside a tidy group, we now hide all the other visible handles, allowing you a clear view of your design.
- When you select a layer which is part of a group with even spacing, you can now reorder it with Smart Distribute and adjust the spacing. Previously this was only possible if you selected the group itself first.
- When you copy layers between Artboards, via the copy and paste commands or by dragging layers in the Layer List, we now preserve a layer’s original position more accurately.
- In a multi-layer selection or group with uneven spacing between layers, you can now enter horizontal and/or vertical spacing values immediately, without having to press the Tidy button first.
- We now show the HUD when your mouse hovers over the Smart Distribute spacing handle, not only after you click it, so you can immediately see what the spacing value is.
- Our context menus now use Bring Forward / to Front and Send Backward / to Back, which matches the main menus. Previously, these were different.
- When you rearrange layers within a Smart Distribute selection, the selections and placeholders that appear now use Sketch’s tint color, rather than the default blue.
- Fixes a regression in the setOverrideValue method of the plugins API.
- Fixes a bug that caused updates to Workspace Libraries to be acknowledged more slowly by the Mac app.
- We’ve fixed an issue with the Library API for Plugins where a refactor to improve compatibility with our iOS app had caused a regression.
- Fixes a bug where a Symbol instance could accidentally have a blur applied to it, causing Sketch to crash.
- Fixes a bug where switching from the Canvas to Components View and back again would clear a selected Component’s details from the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug where Artboards that had a background color and the “Include in export” option unchecked would display incorrectly on the Canvas in the web app.
- Fixes a bug that stopped layers that moved from one Artboard to another via alignment actions from appearing on their new Artboard.
- Fixes a bug where using Paste Here or Paste Over would not place the pasted layer in front of the selected layers.
- Fixes a bug that stopped you from selecting a layer with no fill by clicking on the outer part of its border.
- Fixes a bug that stopped an Overlay’s preview from updating correctly when you duplicated the trigger layer or Hotspot and changed its target.
- Fixes a bug that caused Hotspots within a Symbol instance to become smaller than their original size.
- Fixes a bug that caused Overlay previews to resize unexpectedly while zooming on the Canvas.
- Fixes a bug that caused an image with a non-normal blend mode to cause shadows and alpha masks to have the wrong opacity on the Canvas.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.