Sketch 2022 Mac graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden. Sketch Mac Crack supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export. Sketch for Mac Crack Powerful styling: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more. Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering.
Sketch Mac Features:
- Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS.
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document.
- Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time.
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles.
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision.
- Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers.
- Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers.
- A growing community of designers with fantastic resources.
- If you have locked layers selected when you Select All (⌘ A) we no longer deselect them in the process.
- You can now navigate layers from the keyboard by pressing Tab or ⇧ Tab, even when nothing is selected.
- You can now easily detach all Symbols and Nested Symbols at once from the menu.
- You can hold ⇧ + click to add extra elements to your selection. Now, when diving into groups, you can also hold ⇧ + double-click to reach into
- elements nested inside them.
- You could always deselect your currently selected layers with the Escape key, but this would not work for groups. Now, we’ve added a proper keyboard shortcut that always works: ⌘ Esc
- You could always step through a layer’s hierarchy on the Canvas with the Enter, Tab and Escape keys. Now, we also support multiple selections, so
- you can step into multiple groups at the same time.
- You can now right-click a selected and locked layer to bring up the contextual menu without losing your selection.
- Fixes a bug that could cause text layers with baseline adjustments to render incorrectly.
- We’ve fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to export layers with Tints to multiple formats.
- We’ve fixed a bug where SVG imports containing elements with multiple fills could be parsed incorrectly.
- We’ve improved performance when using complex groups with shadows.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause shadows to take the wrong color when exporting multiple files at once.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause masked layers to render differently depending on whether there was only one layer or more affected by the particular mask.
- Fixes a bug that could cause multiple slices with the same name to overwrite each other when exporting.
- Fixes a bug where flipped or rotated lines wouldn’t appear correctly when exporting to SVG.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Canvas to not refresh correctly when toggling the “Ignore Underlying Mask” option after having adjusted the zoom level.
- Fixes a bug where floating Artboard rows in the Layer List would appear fully transparent and show the layer underneath it when the Mac app was in the background.
- Fixes a bug where Inspector values for Symbols were not cleared with Undo and could apply to new Symbols.
- Fixes a bug where Sketch could build up too much memory over time when resizing groups.
- Fixes an issue where, when exporting a slice with a slash in its name, the prefix would be applied to the name of the new folder rather than the name of the file.
- Fixes a bug where copying CSS attributes for layers with 0.5px wide borders could incorrectly set the border width to 0px in the copied CSS code.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.