Sketch 2021 Mac graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden. Sketch 2021 Mac Crack supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export. Sketch for Mac Cracked Powerful styling: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more. Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering
Sketch Mac Features:
- Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS.
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document.
- Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time.
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles.
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision.
- Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers.
- Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers.
- A growing community of designers with fantastic resources.
New Improved & Fixed:
- In the last release we made sure you could upload, rename and delete Cloud documents from the Documents window. And with this release, you can add, rename and remove Cloud projects from the sidebar in the Documents window, too!
- We’ve tweaked the copy in the Cloud upload popover to better explain what happens when you create a new upload of an existing document.
- Fixes a crash that could occur as you edited a document that used blurs with a particularly large blur radius.
- Fixes a bug where applying a color preset to a text layer would not instantly refresh the preview in the color popover.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Touch Bar would not display the save dialog options correctly.
- Fixes a bug that caused the settings icon for Fill properties to stay in its highlighted state.
- Fixes an issue where the color popover for Tints would not close when you clicked in the color well.
- Fixes a bug in boolean operations where curved segments intersecting more than one line could incorrectly ignore those intersections.
- Fixes a bug where adjusting gradient stops in the color popover via the arrow keys would change the selection to the first gradient point and move that instead.
- Fixes a bug where nested overrides in existing Symbol instances would appear as available for editing, even if you had made them unavailable for editing on the Symbol master within a Library. This bug did not affect new instances, and this fix means existing instances will also show accurate override options.
- Fixes a bug where moving the app window between Retina and non-Retina displays could cause the Canvas to render in the wrong resolution.
- Fixes a bug where signing in to a Sketch account on one Mac might sign you out on another Mac connected to the same iCloud Keychain. The bug fix only applies if you are running macOS 11 or newer.
- Fixes a bug that meant some document versions you saved would get stuck while they were processing on Cloud.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.