Sip 2020 Mac refreshingly simple color picker that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you’re set! See what’s on special with Sip below.
Sip mac crack Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely good for your health. Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
Sip Mac Features:
- Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
- Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
- Sip Pro is a series of features that makes Sip even more powerful and fun to use without losing its simplicity.
- Your currently in use palettes more available and unobtrusive than ever.
- A new way to create, organize, edit and share colors with everyone.
- Easy as it should be. Just press shift and click in the sequence of colors you need.
- Customize color formats already provided, and also create and share new ones.
- A quick and simple way to edit colors without the need of any additional software.
- Besides all the new features, you now have all content synced in your devices.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.