SimpleMind 2019 Mac Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. SimpleMind mac crack connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
SimpleMind Mac Features:
- Unique Free lay-out to organize your ideas exactly how you want it.
- Horizontal auto layout, perfect for brainstorming
- Three additional auto-layouts; Vertical, top down and list.
- Virtually unlimited page size and unlimited elements. Create as many Mind Maps as you want.
- Use single select or select multiple elements at once.
- Add topics and sibling easily. Drag, rotate (re)arrange or reconnect topics or branches.
- Share the Mind Map as .pdf, image, outline, freemind or opml.
- Copy Outline Text places entire mind map as text on device clipboard. (Not for iPad/iPhone)
- Add notes to topics, ideal to add long texts without cluttering your Mind Map.
- Supports play back of video recordings made with iPad/iPhone.
- Supports play back of Voice Memo’s made with iPad/iPhone/Android.
- Use the preinstalled stock icons or add as many custom icons as you want.
- Desktop only: Use the bookmarks of a PDF to import pdf as a linked mind map, ideal for a quick start.
- Advanced search options in Mind Map editor: search for checkbox state (unchecked, checked) or icon.
- Change the style and color for the whole mind map at up to a single element.
- Apply our pre-defined style sheets, choose between levels or branch based colors.
- Create custom style sheets with SimpleMind Desktop and use it on all platforms.
- Export / Import all local Mind Maps in a single archive, ideal for backups.
- High-denstity monitor support
- Copy to Cloud across all clouds: Local, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Copy Local to Google Drive would not work
- Custom relation paths could be truncated in mind-map export
- Undo typing could cause invalid state or crash.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.