SILKYPIX Developer Studio 2021 Mac RAW development software” that generates a high-resolution picture from the RAW data of a digital camera and offers accurate color from shadows through to highlights. This is pure made in Japan software. SILKYPIX corresponds to more than 500 different models digital camera and are supported from professional photographers and shutter bugs. SILKYPIX is selected as digital camera manufacturers’ standard bundled software over the world. Requested features for editing photos are implemented in good balance and represents easy-to-use operation for most of customers.
And also screen layout adjustment which tailors to the editing environment is supported. Customer can use it at any condition from note PCs to large LCD monitors. Less turbidity and clear color trend has gained the support from many Japanese professional photographers and amateur photographers. Also it can reproduce the detail with the subject delicately and smoothly, in another meaning it can finish naturally without gradients such as the sky also interrupted stepwise. SILKYPIX implements high speed processing by program optimization without losing image quality such as SILKYPIX characteristic features “Smooth gradation”, “High resolution”, and “Excellent color representation”.
Newly developed noise reduction algorithm, “NR5,” is installed. It can suppress noise even at high ISO sensitivity. At RAW development you can remove the unwanted substances in the dust and the subject of the image due to contamination of the sensor. By removing spots at RAW development, you can export to JPEG or TIFF with the spot is removed even if you have made the adjustment of color in developing again.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Mac Features:
- Beautiful finish with vivid color and rich gradation.
- Image processing engine that combines the process speed and image quality at a high level.
- Superior noise reduction.
- The spotting tool removes a spot attached to the image sensor.
- SILKYPIX obtains monitor color management or color management while printing.
- In calibrated environment it can be more closely the colors of the monitor and print.
- Support JPEG and TIFF format
- By SILKYPIX RAW Bridge function, customer can correct data accurately at high quality image with expanding JPEG or TIFF into 16 bits data close to RAW.
What’s New in Version?
- Support Sony A99 II and DSC-RX100M5.
- Support Olympus E-M1 Mark II.
- Support Canon EOS M5.
- Support Nikon D5600.
- Support Leica X-U (Typ 113).
- Fixed a problem that the display area of the “Spotting tools” might not be restored correctly when you switched to “Spotting tools” mode.
- Fixed a problem that RAW images shot with Pentax “Pixel Shift Resolution” might not be displayed correctly in the preview.
- Other small fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.