Shotcut 2022 Mac powerful cross-platform application with open source, with which users can easily and quickly edit video files. This program allows you to cut out fragments of the image, apply various filters, change the settings of video and audio, specify the required sample rate, select the appropriate codec, adjust the image quality, volume, and much more.
The control panel at first glance does not abound with a large set of tools by default, however in the “View” tab you can find a wide variety of functions for easy work with files. In addition, the program has built a number of ready-made sets of settings, which allows you to work with the application just by clicking on the mouse button.
Shotcut Mac Features:
- Wide format support.
- 4K resolution support.
- Audio mixing across all tracks.
- Video compositing across video tracks.
- Intuitive interface.
- Fixed Open Other > Audio/Video Device and Timeline > Record Audio not working on macOS.
- Fixed Open Other > Color Bars not appearing on macOS.
- Fixed Export > Color range > Full if resolution or frame rate were changed.
- Fixed Export > Codec > Rate contol > Quality-based VBR with videotoolbox_hevc on macOS.
- Fixed changing Export > Format does not suggest a file name extension.
- Fixed keyframes for Corner Pin video filter.
- Fixed keyframes for Rotate parameter of the Size, Position & Rotate video filter after trimming the clip.
Fixed Filters > Paste filters for some filters:
- Normalize: Two Pass
- Chroma Key: Simple
- Crop: Source
- Mask: Apply
- Time Remap.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.