Sherlock 2019 Mac Give your iOS Simulator superpowers. Edit views and layout constraints in real time, simulate running on other devices, and jump straight to the source code, all from your Simulator zero configuration required.
Edit properties on your view and it’s layer in real time so you can create the perfect shadow or fix your stack view layout in half the time. Edit, enable or disable your Auto Layout constraints and layout priorities so that you can get your layout just right without having to rebuild.
Sherlock Mac Features:
- No need to hop between the Simulator and Xcode to find the source code for a view.
- Simply select the view and click Jump to File.
- Get to grips with unfamiliar or complicated code.
- Sherlocks uses Auto Layout to predict how your app will be rendered with different screen sizes and safe areas.
- You can see what your app will look like instantly, without having to rerun your app on each device.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.