Set A Light 3D Studio 2019 Mac is the world’s first photo studio simulation, with which you can build lighting sets in advance on a PC and realistically simulate the expected picture results. The photography studio simulator for photographer.
The virtual photo studio allows you to freely edit the dimensions and wall colours of a room and modify or save them at any time. You can construct your lighting set in it. All of the elements arranged in it can be repositioned like in a real studio. The height and angle of the lighting technology can be simply adjusted. You can move freely in your 3D studio area by means of a simple control.
In set.a.light 3D STUDIO you will find a miscellany of studio technology and various light shapers available on the market. With it you can build, test and simulate your desired light settings and easily experiment with new settings
Set A Light 3D Studio Mac Features:
- On the picture wall you can display your own pictures in the studio.
- Simply upload an image (jpg) on the picture wall and use this as a background.
- This function enables you endless possibilities for your design.
- An image of a cut out object, which can be done for example in Photoshop, can be uploaded onto the picture wall in set.a.light 3D.
- You can switch the camera between black/white and color.
- You can plan more easily amazing black/white shootings.
- The skin tone and skin glow of the selected model in the studio can be adjusted.
- The clothes of the models are divided into different categories.
- Also a pose can be selected.
- In set.a.light 3D STUDIO you will find a collection of studio technology and various light shapers which are available on the market.
- These enable you to arrange, test and simulate your planned light settings and very simply experiment with new settings.
- You always have the option to export a set plan with the Lighting Diagram Creator.
- You are now ready to get started in the Studio and make some great pictures.
- Complex algorithms within the software ensure a realistic behaviour of the lighting technology.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.