Serviio Pro 2020 Mac is a media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio Pro Mac Features:
- Streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
- Streams content from online sources, like RSS feeds, live audio/video streams, web page content
- Includes a plugin system to support streaming from non-trivial online sources
- Supports most known playlist formats
- Supports subtitles
- Automatically updates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
- Supports RAW camera images
- Wide array of localized library browsing options
- Supports different editable renderer profiles
- Supports automatic renderer detection and per-IP profile assignment
- Extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources (in preferred language), XBMC, Swisscenter, MyMovies
- Supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
- Categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
- Available for Windows, Linux and Mac (with the possibility to run the server part on one platform and console on another).
- Samsung TVs and Bluray players (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
- Sony TVs and Bluray players
- Panasonic TVs
- Playstation 3
- Xbox 360
- LG TVs and Bluray players
- Toshiba TVs
- Sharp TVs
- Philips TVs
- WDTV Live (supports subtitles)
- Oppo BDP-83
- DirecTV DVR
- Pure Flow deices
- Android phones, iOS phones
- … and many
Supported media files:
- Audio: MP3( .mp3), MP2 (.mp2), Windows Media Audio (.wma), AAC (.m4a), OGG (.ogg, .oga), FLAC (.flac), Wawpack (.wv), Musepack (.mpc), Monkey’s Audio (.ape)
- Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv), Flash (.flv, .f4v), DVR-MS (.dvr, .dvr-ms), WTV (.wtv), OGG (.ogv, .ogm), 3GP (.3gp), RealVideo (.rm, .rmvb)
- Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), GIF (.gif), PNG (.png), RAW (.arw, .cr2, .crw, .dng, .raf, .raw,. rw2, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .pef, .srf, .orf)
- Playlist: PLS (.pls), M3U (.m3u, .m3u8), ASX (.asx, .wax., .wrx), WPL (.wpl)
- Subtitles: SubRip (.srt, .txt), SSA/ASS (.ssa, .ass), MicroDVD (.sub, .txt), SAMI (.smi), VTT (.vtt), MOV open text
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.