Serial 2022 Mac Easily connect your Mac to routers, servers, firewalls, PBX systems, embedded systems and more. Serial for mac crack built from scratch just for the Mac, Serial is modern, dependable, and powerfully simple. Other powerful features include full terminal emulation so you can use screen-based programs including emacs, vi, or nano, or navigate the menus needed to configure network devices.
Serial Mac Features:
- Serial includes built-in, reliable support for almost every serial device on the market.
- Full-featured terminal emulation, break support and file transfers are just a few features power users will love.
- Serial will get it working again while leaving El Capitan’s excellent new security features intact.
- Serial is a full-featured terminal emulator supporting Xterm.
- This allows you to navigate the menu-driven interfaces found in many routers, firewalls.
- Take the guesswork out of working with serial ports.
- Serial recognizes your connected devices and lists them.
- It supports breaks required to access special features within Cisco.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Initial Release!
- Added SSH Support
- Added Telnet Support
- Added Hex View
- Added Bluetooth Smart Support
- Dozens of Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added support for Prolific PL2303G series devices
- Added support for the Keyspan/Tripp-Lite USA-49WGv2
- Added support for HM-10 Bluetooth modules
- Fixed issue with built-in FTDI driver running at 921600 bps
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1k to address CVE-2021-3450 and CVE-2021-3449
- Additional bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.