Serato Studio 2021 Mac is the ultimate beat maker. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced producer or DJ, you can make beats or remixes in moments with loads of free built-in sounds and samples. No hardware required, with Serato Studio all you need is your laptop so you can start creating when inspiration strikes.
Expand your sound with our growing collection of loops, drum kits, instruments and FX. Serato Sounds Crack mac sourced from a diverse list of artists, from renowned producers through to boutique sound designers, our packs are updated every month so you’re never short on inspiration.
Serato Studio Mac Features:
- The ultimate beat maker – Intuitive beat making software for beginners, DJs, and advanced producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.
- Perfect for remixing – Easily make remixes, DJ edits, or mashups. Use your DJ hardware to make beats. And get familiar elements including your entire Serato DJ library, Waveforms, a mixing channel, and FX.
- Fast, simple workflow – Get your ideas down quick and stay in the creative flow with time-saving features, including pre-made drum patterns, BPM-sync and one-click key shifting.
- Serato Sounds – Stay inspired with sound packs from world-class producers.
- Built-in sounds to get started – Start making music right away with built-in drum-kits, instruments, loops and samples from renowned artists and sound designers.
- Simple but powerful – Customize your sound using VST and AU plug-ins, automation and stem exporting.
- Make beats on the move – Use Serato Studio with just your laptop and get creating whenever inspiration strikes.
- Instrument note sustain – Looping is now available via supported instruments, allowing you to hold down any note or chord indefinitely.
- Note – packs you’ve already downloaded before Serato Studio will need to be re-downloaded for this feature.
- Audio output channel select – Select a specific channel on your sound card that Serato Studio outputs audio to.
- Scene track view – New Scene Track view which allows you to apply FX or mixer parameters to all your Scenes at once.
- Automation improvements – Instantly show or reset any parameter automation by right clicking on the parameter control.
- Analysis Improvements – You can now group select files in your library to reanalyze them. We’ve also added a new ‘Analyze File’ option in the right click menu, and the ability to drag and drop from the Files panel onto the ‘Analyze Files’ button in your library.
- DV, MPG, MPEG video file support – Payback audio from video files.
- CPU improvements – Optimised CPU for smoother app performance.
- Plus – Workflow improvements & bug fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.