Separation Studio 2022 Mac color separation tool with basic CMYK color separation type. You don’t need any other software to separate your graphics colors. Just Open your image file with Separation Studio Full Mac, and it will do the rest. The separations can be based on shapes defined in the application. You don’t need any other software to separate your graphics colors. Just Open your image file with Separation Studio, and it will do the rest.
Works with JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PDF, SVG, PCT, XBM, HEIC and JPEG-2000 file types. Just open your graphic artwork with Separation Studio Crack for Mac and let it make easy work of it!
- Single Color Separation – separates whole image.
- CMYK Color Separation – image is separated into Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black colors.
Star After separation, you can save your C, M, Y and K colors or Single Color Separation into separate files with desired shape and shape size.
Color Separation is used in T-Shirt Screen Printing and many other Printing areas.Separation Studio Mac Features:
- Studio can Open and Save jpg, png, bmp, tiff, gif file types.
- It supports pictures up to 3000×3000 pixels dimensions.
- Just open your graphic artwork with Separation Studio and let it make easy work of it!
- After separation, you can save your C, M, Y and K colors into separate files with desired shape and shape size.
- Color Separation is used in T-Shirt Screen Printing and many other Printing areas.
- Video Tutorial is available on our support page.
- Changed inspector objects font size and colors for more accuracy
- Changed Toolbar icons with system compatible
- Launch window not hiding is fixed when opened or created new document
- Show/Hide option is added for Launch Window when starts app
- Fixed many depreciated codes
- Export graphic optimizations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.