SEO PowerSuite 2021 Mac holds enough tools for an SEO campaign of any caliber. It’s got everything from SEO analysis tool to keyword research tools to backlinks checkers to content editors to PPC ads optimization and much more. Frankly, there is no SEO tool available elsewhere that’s not already a part of SEO PowerSuite. With its intuitive UI and a wealth of pro-level features, it’s a perfect SEO tool for newbies and experts alike.
SEO PowerSuite covers all search engines and offers unlimited sites, keywords, and backlinks to track, and the best part is that many of those features are available for free. The catch? There isn’t any. Because it’s a desktop SEO tool, we don’t have to pay for hundreds of servers to process your data. That’s why SEO PowerSuite Crack Mac is at least 3X cheaper than other SEO tools and infinitely more flexible and feature-rich.
A 2-minute setup is all it takes to automate your SEO jobs, from rank tracking, site audits, and backlink checks to reporting. SEO PowerSuite lets you schedule tasks at any time and frequency have all the research done and suggestions ready by the time you walk into the office.
SEO PowerSuite Mac Features:
- Local & Global SEO – Target specific locations, optimize sites for keywords in any language, and do SEO globally or locally (or both!) with SEO PowerSuite’s advanced local search settings.
- Profound Keyword – Discover heaps of profitable keywords that are easy to optimize for with SEO PowerSuite’s 17 keyword research methods and metrics like Keyword Difficulty.
- Competition Analysis – Uncover competitors’ keywords, rankings, backlinks, and content strategy – and implement their foolproof techniques on your own site.
- Advanced Rank – Monitor organic and universal rankings in 300+ search engines, match keywords to landing pages, and easily track progress made over time.
- AdWords & Analytics – Get stats on competition, search volume, CPC, page visits, bounce rates, traffic through keywords and backlinks, etc. by syncing SEO PowerSuite your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts.
- SEO & Technical – Easily detect all technical and SEO problems on your site, like poor redirects, broken links, validation and crawlability issues, etc.
- Social Media – Get stats on pages’ and backlinks’ popularity in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedn, Pinterest, and other social networks.
- Content & HTML – Measure optimization rates of landing pages for target keywords, and get specific optimization tips based on top-ranking competitors and SEO best practices.
- Panda & Penguin – Detect and take care of duplicate content; identify risky backlinks and easily contact webmasters right from the software to have them taken down.
- Sitemap & Robots.txt – Generate sitemaps and robots.txt files in SEO PowerSuite to save locally on your computer or upload to your site right away.
- Backlink Research – Uncover all backlinks to any site, run real-time link checks, and measure every link’s quality and Penalty Risk.
- Quality Link Building & Management – Find new link prospects and do outreach using a built-in email client; build and regularly verify links to make sure they are still in place, have the right anchors, etc.
- Safe – Stay 100% search engine friendly with SEO PowerSuite’s advanced search safety settings, like search engines’ APIs, proxy rotation, CAPTCHA recognition, etc.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.