Security Spy 2021 Mac will enable you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance system. If you plan to install the base home or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to suit every need, from traditional analog cameras to the latest high-definition network camera, offering superior quality video at a resolution of megapixels. Security Spy for mac crack flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
Security Spy Mac Features:
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices.
- Supports network video devices.
- Motion detection and timelapse capture features, with audio.
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom support for many network cameras.
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage.
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage.
- Motion-triggered email notifications.
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion.
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.