SecureCRT 2021 Mac delivers complete functionality right out of the gate, with multiple protocols that include SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL, and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT Crack Mac saves time with shared sessions and settings.
SecureCRT Mac Features:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely.
- Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip.
- Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.