Scrivener 2020 is the go-to app for writers of all kinds, used every day by best-selling novelists, screenwriters, non-fiction writers, students, academics, lawyers, journalists, translators and more. Scrivener won’t tell you how to write it simply provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.
Scrivener for mac is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first – or even final draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
Scrivener Mac Features:
- Scrivener was designed with one end in mind—the end of whatever you’re writing.
- Scrivener unites everything you need to write, research and arrange long documents in a single.
- Switch instantly between editing your manuscript one section at a time and together as a whole.
- The corkboard is one of the writer’s most familiar planning tools.
- Find the structure of your writing with Scrivener’s powerful outliner.
- Blank out the rest of the world while you write—or at least the rest of the screen.
- Different writing projects demand different thought processes, and Scrivener’s flexible interface adapts to the work at hand.
- It has everything you need to prepare your manuscript for sharing with the world.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.