Screens 2021 Mac access your computers from wherever you are! Screens is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and VNC client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world. Your saved Screens follow you on every Mac or iOS devices you own through iCloud. Initiate a single-shot connection to a nearby Mac, Windows or Linux PC without having to create a new Screen.
Screens Mac Features:
- Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection.
- Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done!
- Assign key mappings to the most used keyboard shortcuts in order to control your remote computer more easily.
- Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display it is on.
- Send text back to your computer and receive text, images and URLs from it through the pasteboard.
- Screens can execute special commands before it disconnects from your computer. Execute one of them Hot Corners or get the remote user to log out.
- Initiate a secure connection (SSH) with a key, with or without a passphrase.
- Access your recent connections or discovered computers right from your menu bar.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.