Screaming Frog 2021 Mac is a website crawler, that allows you to crawl websites’ URLs and fetch key elements to analyse and audit technical and onsite SEO.
What can you do with the SEO Spider Tool?
The SEO Spider is a powerful and flexible site crawler, able to crawl both small and very large websites efficiently, while allowing you to analyse the results in real-time. It gathers key onsite data to allow SEOs to make informed decisions.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider Mac Features:
- Crawl a website instantly and find broken links (404s) and server errors.
- Bulk export the errors and source URLs to fix, or send to a developer.
- Find temporary and permanent redirects, identify redirect chains and loops, or upload a list of URLs to audit in a site migration.
- Analyse page titles and meta descriptions during a crawl and identify those that are too long, short, missing, or duplicated across your site.
- Discover exact duplicate URLs with an md5 algorithmic check, partially duplicated elements such as page titles, descriptions or headings and find low content pages.
- Collect any data from the HTML of a web page using CSS Path, XPath or regex.
- View URLs blocked by robots.txt, meta robots or X-Robots-Tag directives such as ‘noindex’ or ‘nofollow’, as well as canonicals and rel=“next” and rel=“prev”.
- Quickly create XML Sitemaps and Image XML Sitemaps, with advanced configuration over URLs to include, last modified, priority and change frequency.
- Connect to the Google Analytics API and fetch user data, such as sessions or bounce rate and conversions, goals, transactions.
- Evaluate internal linking and URL structure using interactive crawl and directory force-directed diagrams.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.