RubyMine Mac Features:
- Take advantage of language specific-aware syntax & error highlighting, code formatting, code completion, and quick documentation.
- Use smart search to jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action.
- It only takes one click to switch to the declaration, super method, test, usages, implementation, and more.
- Enjoy super fast navigation in your Rails project with MVC-based project view and model, class and gem dependencies diagrams.
- Follow up the best community practices with code inspections verifying your code for many types of possible errors, and providing on-the-fly improvements with quick-fix options.
- Automated yet safe refactorings help clean your code and keep it more maintainable. Rails-aware refactorings help you perform project-wide changes.
- Create and run RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit tests with coding assistance and a GUI-based test runner.
- RubyMine you can quickly make yourself at home, with customizable color schemes, keyboard schemes, and all the look-and-feel settings you need for productive development.
- Save time with a unified UI for working with Git, SVN, Mercurial and other version control systems.
- The Terminal is also available as an IDE tool window whenever you need it.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.