rubiTrack 2021 Mac the most powerful way to track and improve performance for runners, cyclists, triathletes and enthusiasts in any sport. rubiTrack Crack Mac automatically adds location info, acquires weather data and instantly sorts, orders and filters even huge workout collections. Analyze all your activities interactively on freely configurable maps and charts. rubiTrack displays all available activity data accurately and stunningly beautiful. Define segments once or download from Strava and rubiTrack will pick them up in all your activities. Compare all efforts you ever made and instantly know when you’re KOM.
Visually compare multiple trainings session, use zones and bests to evaluate and highlight every step of your training effort. Add all the equipment you use and let rubiTrack keep track of equipment usage. rubiTrack lets you know when its time to replace something. Monitor every aspect of your past training sessions and analyze your zone history, all in relation to environmental and athlete health data.
Monitor long-term and current training stress, know when to expect peak performance and look into the future using training stress forecasts. Use 1-click syncing or automatic syncing with rt2go and rubiTrack stores all activities directly on your Mac, no matter where your data comes from. This guarantees blazing fast performance, zero downtime and 100% privacy.
rubiTrack Mac Features:
- The calendar displays activities similar to the collection view, with many values instantly accessible.
- The chart shows diagrams of your activity data such as speed, pace, heart rate, elevation and many other values.
- rubiTrack OpenStreetMap data and provides you with an ideal mapping experience for your outdoor activities.
- The athlete log is integrated into the training summary and enables you to analyze health and athlete related data side by side with your activity data.
- The training summary provides an overview of your activities over time.
- The Dashboard provides a quick way to monitor your training progress.
- Add equipment that you use in your activities and keep track of its usage.
- rt2go comes with many rubiTrack features such as places, activities, calendar, chart, track, activity details, equipment, training summary including performance analysis and an athlete log.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.